LATEST VERSION – Equilibrium Horse Massage Back Pad and HOTSPOT MASSAGE / HEAT MITT Combination Pack. The massage pad covers your horses or ponies backs comfortably from withers to quarters. The HOTSPOT MASSAGE / HEAT MITT allows your horse to relax by offering comforting heat and massage options, the Hotspot heat pad soothes and relaxes your horses hardworking muscles and allows you to easily massage your horse or pony in all other areas and also you can use it on yourself or even your dog.
Lightweight and portable massage pads designed to offer effective, affordable and easy to use massage for all horses and ponies. Clinically proven to improve back flexibility and promote relaxation.
Each Equilibrium Massage Back Pad and HOTSPOT MASSAGE / HEAT MITT combo is designed to help your horse or pony with the following:
- Relieve Stiffness
- Promotes Relaxation and Improves Flexibility
- Outstanding Clinical Trials Demonstrate The Massage Pads Improve Flexibility, Stride Length and General Physical Wellbeing
Each Equilibrium Massage Back Pad and HOTSPOT MASSAGE / HEAT MITT is supplied with the following:
- 1 x Equilibrium Massage Pad – You can choose which length pad you require from the drop down option box above!
- 1 x Equilibrium HOTSPOT MASSAGE / HEAT MITT
- 2 x Equilibrium high-performance batteries
- 1 x Equilibrium International Charger
- 1 x Sports Holdall
- 2 Year Equilibrium product warranty
- Grey in Colour
The Equilibrium Massage Back Pad is available in the following sizes:
|SIZE||DEPTH OF PAD||LENGTH OF PAD|
|PONY||25cm||60cm||14hh and under|
|STANDARD||30cm||70cm||14hh to 16’2hh|
|XL||35cm||80cm||16’2hh and over or larger cobs|
The Equilibrium Massage Back Pad features are as follows:
- The Standard and Pony size has 3 straps but the XL has 4 straps to secure onto your horse
- The Standard and Pony size has 4 motors but the XL has 6 motors
The Equilibrium Horse Massage Back Pad has three different, easily adjustable programs that allow you to choose the intensity of the massage from low, medium or high. Within each program three different types of massage are used: pulsing, vibration and stroking, to ensure that the muscles are worked in different ways within every session for maximum benefit. Each massage session lasts for 30 minutes and the lightweight rechargeable battery lasts for at least 10 sessions. It can be used on on all sizes of horse, before or after work or during rehabilitation from injury.