Easyboot Cloud Hoof Boot from Easycare. The perfect hoof boot to cushion and support laminitis / founder, thin or sore soles / hooves, abscesses, and is also very useful for horses recovering from surgery or hoof problems, recovery after hard workouts and when stabling on hard surfaces for example at shows.
Sold in singles = 1 x hoof boot supplied.
- Support for laminitis, founder, abscesses, thin soles or lower limb lameness
- Protection encase of a lost shoe
- Injury / therapeutic purposes
- Recovery after workouts, during transportation or during stabling on hard surfaces
- Not ideal for true turnout, leading out in-hand or any ridden work
- Ideal for first time users
Easyboot Cloud features are as follows – See additional images tab above!
- Lightweight, soft and flexible boot to aid recovery or help treat hoof or leg conditions.
- Three air vents provide air circulation while preventing the accumulation of dirt and debris.
- Secure fit and supportive tread for traction.
- Works well over bandages (a larger size will be needed in most cases)
- The back of the cloud hoof boot opens fully down and forwards to allow easy access for the hoof.
- The upper material / part is rounded for safety. A padded collar on this hoof boot provides additional relief to the pastern area too.
- Fitted with an Easycare EVA comfort pad. Replacement Cloud comfort pads are sold separately.
Available in Sizes – Please See Size Chart Below. (The Easyboot Cloud hoof boot tends to fit snugly. If your horse is in the top end of a size measurement, we recommend you size up to the next size cloud hoof boot!)
|Size||Width in mm’s||Length in mm’s|
Suitable for: Most leg or hoof conditions, stable use.
Not suitable for: Riding, leading out in-hand or true turnout.
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
For any assistance with choosing the right type and size of Easycare Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com or call us on 01434 422700 – We are here to help you find the right boot for your horse / pony!