1 x Flex Hoof Boot. Flex Hoof Boots work like human barefoot shoes. So they are very flexible, lightweight, simple and quick to apply. The advanced technology means unlike some other hoof boots, the Flex Hoof Boots will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain. The Flex Boot has excellent grip – water, rock, mud there really is no limit. The Flex Hoof Boot is ideal for first time users and perfect for everyday hacking, schooling, jumping and driving.
This is a SINGLE / 1 X FLEX HOOF BOOT. TO ORDER A PAIR SIMPLY ORDER 2 X SINGLE FLEX HOOF BOOT’S.
You can view the size charts for Flex Hoof Boot’s here.
Supplied with 1 X NEOPRENE GAITER and 1 x BLACK BACK STRAP as shown in the main image.
- Supplied in Singles
- Ideal for Everyday Hacking / Schooling / Jumping and Driving
- Easy to Fit and Ideal for First Time Users
- Supplied with 1 x NEOPRENE GAITER as shown in the main image. Please see the additional images for the colours of the gaiters!
- Supplied with 1 x BACK STRAP in BLACK as shown in the main image
Flex Hoof Boot features are as follows –
- Work like human barefoot shoes.
- Easy to fit and remove.
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain.
- Superb strength and grip over all types of terrain – All terrain sole
- Simple, effective and super fast fitting (easy-on system).
- Maximum ergonomics for really good performance:
- Safe. A good fit is key so that the boot stays in place and we can enjoy it safely.
- Take care of the most delicate areas of the hoof.
- Excellent grip (water, rock, mud, … there is no limit!).
- Easy cleaning boots.
- Its design to enable evacuation of water, sand and mud easily.
A snug fit is essential to the success of the Flex Hoof Boots. The Flex Hoof Boot fit kit is the ideal tool to determine the suitability and / or size of the Flex Hoof Boots for a horse’s hoof and it is recommended to use this first to ensure the correct size is selected. Hire a FLEX Fit Kit.
- Regular Size Flex Boots = ideal for horses with longer than wide hooves
- Wide Size Flex Boots = ideal for horses with round or slightly shorter to wide hooves
Not suitable for:
- Hooves with excessive flared hoof walls
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
For any assistance with choosing the right size of Flex Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01434 422700 – We are here to help you find the right boot for your horse / pony!