1 x Scoot ENDURO Hoof Boot. Scoot ENDURO Boots are lightweight and have a good grip on them and are really quick drying. Designed for longer distance riding / endurance riding for the barefoot horse, the Scoot ENDURO also supports barefoot mules and have fully adjustable straps around the heel bulbs and accommodates various hoof types, especially high heels.
This is a SINGLE / 1 X SCOOT ENDURO HOOF BOOT. TO ORDER A PAIR OF SCOOT ENDURO HOOF BOOTS CLICK HERE OR ORDER 2 X SINGLE BOOT’S.
The Scoot ENDURO Hoof Boot is the latest innovation in hoof boot technology that the inventor believes will be far superior to any other horse boot on the market. Unlike other hoof boots, the Scoot ENDURO Boot will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain. This is because the Scoot ENDURO Boot is constructed of very strong thermo plastic urethane (TPU) as well as the securing straps, which gives the Scoot ENDURO Boot superb strength to stand up to all types of terrain that you and your horse may ride over.
- Supplied in Singles
- Lightweight – only 250g per boot
- Ideal for Everyday Hacking / Schooling / Endurance / Jumping / Driving
- Supplied with a FREE 1 x ENDURO Gaiter, 1 x Spare Black Front Strap and Screws, 3 x Spare Black Mud Straps, 1 x Bulb Strap / Bulb Extender and 2 x Mud Strap Sleeves
Scoot ENDURO Hoof Boot features are as follows –
- Robust, durable and lightweight
- Excellent traction, flexible sole
- Really secure hoof boots that are fitted correctly reduce the chances of rubbing, twisting or lost boots
- Open toe, sides and back with no bulb pressure
- Excellent drainage and ventilation
- Adjustable straps, no cables or velcro
- Range of mud straps provided to ensure correct size
- Bulb Strap can be lengthened or shortened
- Bulb Extender places the bulb strap in the correct position for underrun or high heels
- 2 settings to adjust rear screws
- Natural breakover
- If you like Scoot Hoof Boots you will love the Scoot Enduro Hoof Boots!
Each Single Scoot ENDURO Hoof Boot is supplied with the following colour Mud Straps – (The Front Straps are Black in Colour!)
- 3 x Black Mud Straps
- To order other colour Scoot Mud Straps to be able to mix and match please click here!
The Size Guide Below is just a guide and it is quite common for horses to go down 1 size from their hoof measurements compared to the size chart below when fitting the Scoot ENDURO Hoof Boots. A snug fit is essential to the success of the Scoot ENDURO Hoof Boots. The Scoot ENDURO Hoof Boots fit kit is the ideal tool to determine the suitability and / or size of the Scoot ENDURO Hoof Boots for a horse’s hoof and it is recommended to use this first to ensure the correct size is selected. SCOOT ENDURO FIT KITS.
|Width in mm’s
|Length in mm’s
|90 – 105mm
|100 – 105mm
|95 – 110mm
|105 – 110mm
|100 – 115mm
|110 – 115mm
|105 – 120mm
|115 – 120mm
|110 – 125mm
|120 – 125mm
|115 – 130mm
|125 – 130mm
|120 – 135mm
|130 – 135mm
|125 – 140mm
|135 – 140mm
- Ideal for horses with slightly longer than wide hooves or round hooves
- Suited to various hoof shapes including underrun heels and high heels
Not suitable for:
- Hooves with excessive flared hoof walls.
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis
- Clubbed feet
- Hooves that are more than 10mm wider than longer or more than 10mm narrower than the hoof length measurement
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
For any assistance with choosing the right size of Scoot Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com or call us on 01434 422700 – We are here to help you find the right boot for your horse / pony!