A LightRider Cavesson Converter. The LightRider Cavesson Converter is a simple and secure way to convert a cavesson or bitless noseband for lunging or straightness training.
The cavesson convertor is supplied only and NOT the bridle it is shown attached to in the image!
The LightRider Cavesson Converters features are as follows: (Please click on the additional images tab)
- You’ll find it easy to go from the ground to riding without changing tack.
- Hook & loop (Velcro) fastenings around the entire length of the noseband, and around the bridle cheek pieces make it very secure.
- The antigall neoprene backing provides extra padding to the noseband.
- 3 stainless steel rings provide various options.
- Made from Neoprene AntiGall padding, nylon webbing, hook & loop fastening with 3 stainless steel D rings.
- Fits most noseband sizes and black in colour.
- Measures 20cm long and 10cm wide to fit up to 25mm (1″) nosebands.