An Easyboot Glue On Hoof Boot / Glove Shell from Easycare. Can be either applied by gluing onto your horses hoof or a spare glove shell to simply add an easyboot glove gaiter too.
Sold in singles = 1 x glue on / glove shell supplied.
- Sold Individually
- Ideal for Long Distance Riding / Endurance Riding and also Everyday Schooling / Hacking.
- Ideal for horses with slightly longer then wide hooves
- Easy on / off – Single Application Boot!
- The ideal hoof boot for the performance horse
Easyboot Glue On features are as follows – See Additional Images!
- Seamless front with no fixings to catch or come undone.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Stretchy boot material for a smooth, snug fit.
- Streamlined design fits below the hairline to eliminate rubbing.
- The ideal hoof boot for the performance horse.
Easyboot Glue On Hoof Boots are available in the following sizes. Please see the Glue On Hoof Boot size chart below for both the Glue On Regular and Wide sizes:
|Easyboot Glue On / Glove Size
|Width in mm’s
|Length in mm’s
- Regular Size Easyboot Glue On Hoof Boots = ideal for horses with longer than wide hooves
- Wide Size Easyboot Glue On Hoof Boots = ideal for horses with round or slightly shorter to wide hooves
Not suitable for:
- Hooves with excessive flared hoof walls or riders who want a boot that can be removed after each ride or reused.
The Easyboot Glue On shell has been developed as a high performance hoof boot and an option for horses in speed and long distance events. The light weight shell of the Easyboot Glue-On has thin walls that allow the boot to stretch and form to the hoof, which gives a seamless one-to-one fit that resembles a second skin. The Easycare Glue-On is the next best thing to a bare hoof, giving protection without excess weight or bulk. This hoof boot is designed to be disposable, being used once or twice (having removed all the glue from the interior) and then thrown away. Glue left on the inside of the boot may affect performance. It is not recommended to leave the boot on continuously for more than 10 days in a dry environment or 5 days in a humid environment. It is possible to purchase an easy boot glove gaiter and covert these boots to gloves if desired to extend the life of the purchase, but all glue must be removed for the boot to continue to work successfully and not cause rubbing or bruising to the hoof.
All portions of the shell can be modified or trimmed down by the consumer. The rear of the shell can be lowered or even removed to accommodate horses with low heels. Trimming the heel area will not affect the application or holding power of the glue (but would negate the ability to fit gaiters). The Power Strap is also available to give a closer fit if desired (see accessories).
Accurate metric measurements and a snug fit are essential to the success of the glue on and glove. The Easycare fit kit is the ideal tool to determine the suitability and/ or size of the Easyboot Glove for a horse’s hoof and it is recommended to use this first to ensure the correct size is selected. HIRE A GLUE ON / GLOVE FIT KIT
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
For any assistance with choosing the right type and size of Easycare Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com or call us on 01434 422700 – We are here to help you find the right boot for your horse / pony!